REALFormidableFoeREALFormidableFoe

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

synj dressup synj dressup

Syng u ALWAYS deliver the best!

Synj! You've put out THREE FLAWLESS GEMS in 6 days. YOU ARE THE MAN!! And the music in this was excellent!

Stickman vs. Poeple demo Stickman vs. Poeple demo

dont take this review seriously

take THIS one...The game will be good if you make it good..This demo was cool and I would like a game like this. make it challenging and stuff and more sticks. Good idea, good game. I voted a 3.

ColdFire21 responds:

Then why did you give me a 0 in your review? :/

olskoo's game!! olskoo's game!!

*speechless*

Sorry i am just in awe of this game! I did not know the quality that is this game exists on newgrounds! If anyone blams this they shall goto hell, and i shall kill them. This is the greatest thing on newgrounds, next to all the other things i've said that about. I bow down to you.

Chickenboy Chucky Chickenboy Chucky

w00t w00t

in got to 25 with losing no lives w00t woot

Assault Part-5 Assault Part-5

best stick movie ever

this is the best stick movie ive ever seen. keep up tha good work.

Interactive Egg Xmas Card Interactive Egg Xmas Card

Deserved Feature of the Day

This does deserve feature of the day. Tis' the season. I loved the "card". Not too many options but smooth animation and well programmed. Good job, I loved it.

Masterpabs Simpson Trivia Masterpabs Simpson Trivia

Loved It, But Some Suggestions

Like the last reviewer said, this is a great game to make trivia out of.

- And you were right, easy was a joke and hard was too hard. You should have a medium. I know it takes a while, but it is worth it for the better score. If you run out of ideas go to http://www.joblo.com/forums/sh owthread.php?s=&threadid=35157 for Simpson's Trivia.

- Definately check your spelling...

- Use colors that dont clash. You used red text (quite small) on a blue background and I could barely read the question without melting my retinas.

Keep up the good work, the audi clips were great.

Snake Remix III Snake Remix III

Never Played a Better Snake

Fundamentally, Snake is the same thing over and over again. But with a fresh remix like this, Snake gets a whole new attitude.

I absolutely fucking loved all the options (skins, music, borders, etc.) and I really cant think of a way to make it much better.

A few suggestions :

- Add an option for the snake's texture
- Add levels... instead of choosing your speed it should start on one and move its way up; those red dots could be what moves the level up one.

Excellent Flash.

JSonicC responds:

thanx, i was thinking about the snake skins, but i think i cant, ill have a look and update

12 holes of Xmas 12 holes of Xmas

Top 5

This is one of the best 3 games on NG. I hope it makes top 50. Excellent, excellent job. I love the "Let's all go to the lobby" thing.

Wow.

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

Characters To Add

Awesome shit!

You should think about adding

- Fat Bastard (definitely)
- Austin Powers
- The Powerpuff Girls (I don't know, you wanted girls)

Crap I am out of ideas.