REALFormidableFoeREALFormidableFoe

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Idiot Ninjas 3 Idiot Ninjas 3

HAHAHA

Dude, i loved this movie...you should consider adding voice acting to it, i would definitely voice act for you. JP12350@aol.com

get at mee

Arrogancy: Episode One Arrogancy: Episode One

GREAT!! i'd watch the show

great idea, nice show i'd LOVE to watch...

only problem is the voice acting, it needs work...

nice job dawgs

A new evil A new evil

GREAT

Awesome graphics...kinda slow but i expected that. Coulda been a lot longer, but it would be so fucked up if that. Keep up tha good work.

maybe sometime mix 3d with regular flash.

-peace-

Detective Frofrog Detective Frofrog

very good

Wow! I can tell a lot of time was put into this. Perfect animation and nice graphics. And the sound was real good. The menus were nicely done, and the Easter Egg thing was a good idea. I voted fifen!

McRhyme responds:

Thanks! Good thing you liked it. I hope you collected all eggs so you saw the secret.

Death Mansion- Part 2 Death Mansion- Part 2

AWESOME MOVIE

Usually i am VERY nice on movies...but this one deserved it. Hell, i like it better than Xiao Xiao! Very good and make more! When's next one coming?

IaMI2002 responds:

hahaha.......thxx....nexxt one is comin out yet cuz ima kinda tired for sticks for a while.......so wait a while!!...but i got some of part 3 already..*SECRET*........

Slappy the Pig Boy Slappy the Pig Boy

didnt load

it didnt load...so i didnt vote for it

pink panther pink panther

pink panther is godly

I love the pink panther...best cartoon ever...But this movie just isn't good..I'm sorry to say it!

The Blank Shootout The Blank Shootout

hahahaha

Other than using sticks, this movie was hilarious. This was an awesome idea. I hope it gets used more in the future!

LOTR-Trailer LOTR-Trailer

first trailer i didnt blam!

Wow..This just may be the best clock movie ever...Good graphics, good idea, good action..I could see this movie getting on the front page..

YOU RULE

BOOGER BOOGER

yea theres no sound...

o well..this movie owns anyway...try to update it with sound i can help you. Anyway, if you would like to be a part of my team, email me JP12350@aol.com. Our website is coming out soon. I think you might be a good edition to the team,..Gotta talk to my boss.

BYE